Small Town Security Has Ended

I have just learned that there will be no more "Small Town Security".  I am so heartbroken.  JJK Security chief Joan Koplan is too ill to film any episodes this year and so AMC decided not to renew the show.  My heart goes out to the Koplans and their friends.  They have really touched many lives.  I wish them well and hope that she has a full recovery.

Like so many others I have come to appreciate the honesty and heartfelt passion of the staff at JJK Security.  I think it was really mean for some of their customers to leave the company.  Maybe they were just doing business but I had the sense they were embarrassed about the show.  I would not want to do business with any of those companies.

Here is hoping that Season 4 is only delayed a year.

Thank you, AMC, for bringing these wonderful people into our lives.  Small Town Security lives forever.