Listen to Christa Pista from "Small Town Security"

AMC finished showing the 3rd season of "Small Town Security" last week and I just want to cry.  Chief is so ill she can hardly get out of the wheel chair.  How am I going to get through the summer not knowing if she is any better?

And I don't think AMC wants to do this show any more.  They moved it to 1AM in the morning.  I was so angry with them.

The final episode was really beautiful.  But I found something interesting.  If you watch the Season 3 teaser you will see Christa in a recording studio.  I thought they were just making all that up.  Here is the teaser.


So I thought they were just doing crazy things but you can catch some hints about what they do in the season.  Like Dennis talks about going caving and in one episode they do that.  And in another scene you hear Christa whisper "get rid of lamb chop", and Lamb Chop dies this season!  (Oh, I hope I don't spoil that for anyone who missed it!)

And then I found this cute video that Christa made.  It is the whole song from the teaser.


I wish they had uploaded the final scene from the finale because it is so sweet with Dennis and the shooting star.  They talk about Chief and whether she is an alien.  It's almost like they filmed the teaser after the entire season was done.

AMC please make sure we have a season 4!